The Knowledge and Experience to Protect Personal Injury Clients
When I was in college, my father was seriously hurt in a car accident. For a year, I worked his job so our family could survive. This experience taught me firsthand how an injury affects entire families. I truly understand the need for injury victims and their families to receive full and fair compensation from the negligent party.
You can rely on my compassion and experience after a serious injury. In addition to my family’s experience with personal injury, I have earned favorable results for my clients during 35 years of practice. I am known as an aggressive, tough fighter by the insurance defense attorneys.
PUT MORE THAN 35 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ON YOUR SIDE
As your attorney, I will concentrate on obtaining full compensation for your medical expenses, lost income and benefits, and pain and suffering in cases such as:
- Slip-and-Fall: Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents can occur on private property, commercial property or public property. Property owner negligence can cause tripping on uneven ground, tripping over hazards and slipping on icy walkways.
- Products liability: Defective and dangerous products can cause serious injury or death. From consumer products to equipment and machinery, I can help you fight the manufacturer.
- Catastrophic injuries: Careful investigation, preparation and planning are essential in serious or permanent injury cases. Anyone who suffers a head injury or spinal cord injury will likely need lifelong medical services and therapy. As an experienced trial lawyer, I know the right experts, including medical care experts and financial planning experts, who can testify in court about your physical, emotional and financial damages.
- Traumatic brain injuries: Many brain injuries go undetected, especially in cases of closed head injuries where there is no outward sign that brain damage has occurred. Your family member may come home from the hospital and look the same. However, there may be symptoms of a traumatic brain injury. Through education and experience, I am able to recognize the symptoms of a brain injury. I have helped clients get the cognitive treatment they need.
- Wrongful death: The death of a family member is a devastating loss, even more so when it is caused by the negligence of someone else. If you have lost a family member, you have legal options. While nothing can change what has happened, a wrongful death lawsuit can hold the negligent party responsible to help your family with your financial loss.
Set up a free consultation with a certified trial attorney: Call Robert A. Jones at 973.852.3352 or fill out our simple contact form.