Free Case Evaluation

Slip, Trip, and Fall Injuries can be Serious

Property owners have a responsibility to keep their premises in a reasonably safe condition so that other people are not injured. If you have been hurt in a fall or another type of accident on someone else’s property, you may be entitled to compensation.

I have been helping people injured in slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents, and other types of injury cases for more than 35 years.

Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall injuries often occur on commercial property, inside a business or office building, or on the sidewalk or parking lot outside a business. There are many types of accidents that involve property owner negligence:

  • Tripping on uneven ground, uneven sidewalk slabs or defective stairs
  • Tripping over hazards
  • Slipping on icy walkways
  • Slipping on wet or slick floors

If your slip-and-fall injury was caused by someone else’s negligence, I have the experience and the financial resources to hire experts who are needed not only to prove liability but also to prove the damages you have suffered. I am very familiar with Building Officials and Code Administrators (BOCA) standards as to walking surfaces. I am Certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey and have a track record of successful results and settlements.

For a free consultation with a Certified Civil Trial Attorney: Call my office in Livingston at 973.852.3352 or complete our contact form if you have been injured in a slip-and-fall accident.