When Doctors Fail To Provide Proper Treatment
When you go to the doctor, you place your health and well-being in the hands of a medical professional. You count on the doctor to meet basic medical standards in diagnosing and treating your condition. When a doctor fails to meet those standards, you can suffer serious injuries or die.
I am attorney Robert A. Jones. For over 35 years, I have held medical professionals accountable when they fail in their basic responsibility to treat patients. I represent clients in Essex County and throughout New Jersey.
The following are examples of times when doctors fail to provide proper treatment:
- Not explaining the risks of a medical procedure
- Failure to consult your medical history
- Not advising you of the full range of medical treatments available for your condition
- Failing to refer you to a specialist when needed
- Failing to conduct appropriate testing to diagnose illness
- A delay in diagnosing your injury
- Not treating a disease or severe illness promptly
As a Certified Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, I will fight for maximum compensation to address your current and future medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages and more.
Learn more filing a medical malpractice lawsuit.