Free Case Evaluation

You Don't Have to Put Up with Sexual Harassment

If your employer has said or done anything to you due to your gender or sexual orientation that makes you feel like your work environment is no longer comfortable or safe, then you may be the victim of sexual harassment. These cases often turn on the specific facts of many encounters. Discuss your situation in full with an experienced lawyer who is here to help.

I am Robert A. Jones, Essex County sexual harassment lawyer. I have more than 35 years of experience helping individuals just like you through this difficult and confusing time. If you have been forced to work in a hostile work environment due to unwelcome advances or other type of sexual harassment, contact my Livingston law firm. You deserve better. I will help you find a way through this and into a healthier environment.


I have experience representing employees in sexual harassment cases involving:

  • Supervisors making sexual overtures to employees
  • Supervisors or coworkers making inappropriate sexual comments to employees
  • Supervisors demanding sexual favors in return for benefits, promotions or raises

These and other similar actions create a hostile environment for anyone to work in. If you are a victim of sexual harassment by your employer, you do have rights. You can sue your employer for economic damages as well as intentional infliction of emotional distress. In addition, you may be able to recover compensation for any pain and suffering or medical expenses in case of illness or injury due to the sexual harassment.


A hostile work environment can occur when a supervisor or other coworker acts in a certain way toward you due to your race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation that is severe enough to create a hostile workplace. If you are uncomfortable in your workplace due to comments or actions of your manager or coworkers based on your sexual orientation, your gender or the color of your skin, then you need to speak with a lawyer who will help protect your rights as an employee.

For a free consultation with a Certified Civil Trial Attorney: Call me, attorney Robert A. Jones, at 973.852.3352 or fill out my simple contact