Personal Injury

Contact Us

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Essex County Personal Injury Lawyer Robert Jones

Being injured is a stressful and frightening event. As your attorney, I will concentrate on obtaining full compensation for you from the negligent party while you concentrate on recovering your health.

For more information about a type of personal injury case, click on the heading.

Catastrophic Injury

Careful investigation, preparation and planning is essential in any case that involves serious or permanent injuries. For example, anyone who suffers a spinal cord injury in a car accident will likely need lifelong medical services and therapy. An experienced lawyer knows the right experts, including medical care experts and financial planning experts, who can testify in court about the physical, emotional and financial damages you have suffered from your injury.

Brain Injury

Many types of brain injuries go undetected, especially in cases of closed head injuries where there is no outward sign that brain damage has occurred. Your family member may come home from the hospital and look the same as they always did. However, there may be symptoms of a traumatic brain injury.

Wrongful Death

The death of a family member is a devastating loss, even more so when that death is caused by the negligent or careless actions of someone else. If you have lost a family member in a fatal accident, you may have legal options. While nothing can change what has happened, a wrongful death lawsuit can hold the negligent party responsible. It can also help your family deal with your financial loss.

Car Accidents

New Jersey insurance laws are very confusing in auto accident cases, especially if you chose the lawsuit limitation option. If you have been injured in a car accident, I offer a free initial consultation to answer your insurance questions and explain your options.

Truck Accidents

New Jersey no-fault insurance laws do not apply in tractor-trailer accident cases. If you have been injured in an accident due to truck driver or trucking company negligence, you have the right to seek full compensation for medical expenses, wage loss, pain and suffering, permanent injury and other damages. I also represent injured truck drivers from across the country.

Construction Accidents

Construction accidents often result in serious injuries and the need for long-term medical care, therapy and rehabilitation. You may be unable to return to work for months because of your injury, and in some cases, your earning ability may be permanently affected. Benefits from workers' compensation alone may not be enough to prevent your family from suffering financial hardship. I handle many cases involving injuries on construction sites and I work with experts to establish liability. I am very knowledgeable of OSHA regulations and industry standards.

Workplace Injuries

When someone suffers a work-related injury, the employer is usually very concerned about the employee's health and well-being — at first. However, as time passes, the relationship between the injured worker, the employer and the insurance carrier can turn adversarial, especially in cases involving serious injury. To protect your rights, you should consult an attorney as soon as possible after you are injured.

Slip and Fall

Slip and fall injuries often occur on commercial property, inside a business or office building or on the sidewalk or parking lot outside a business. There are many types of accidents that involve property owner negligence, such as tripping on uneven ground, tripping over hazards and slipping on icy walkways.

Medical Malpractice

While doctors and hospitals cannot guarantee you a successful outcome in every case, they do have a responsibility to provide you with medical service that meets the standard of care for your community. For example, you have a right to expect that your doctor will order appropriate tests for conditions such as cancer and correctly interpret the results of those tests. If they don't and you are hurt, then you have the right to seek compensation for your injuries.

Legal and Professional Malpractice

Unlike many attorneys, I am willing to sue another lawyer if you have been harmed by legal malpractice. I have dedicated my legal career to helping people who have been wrongly injured due to another party's negligence. I also help people who have been harmed by architects, engineers, dentists, chiropractors, physical therapists and other professionals.

Free consultation with a certified trial attorney: Call Robert A. Jones at 973.852.3352 or fill out our simple contact form.