Car Accident

Contact Us

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Livingston, New Jersey, Car Accident Lawyer

New Jersey insurance laws are very confusing in auto accident cases, especially if you chose the lawsuit limitation option, which limits your right to recover damages unless your injury falls within one of six categories. If you have been injured in a car accident, I offer a free initial consultation to answer your insurance questions and explain your options.

I'm Robert A. Jones, a personal injury and car accident lawyer in Essex County, New Jersey. I have been helping people injured in car, truck and motorcycle wrecks for more than 25 years. I know how to handle accidents involving catastrophic injuries, as well as cases involving injuries that may not seem serious at first, but which have a significant impact on your life and health. When you have an injury that meets the threshold, I know how to present your case so that it will be clear to the Court that you do meet the threshold. This will enable you to receive proper compensation for your injuries.

In one case, a woman who came to my office complained that her knee was clicking after a car accident. While she had seen a doctor after the accident, she never asked the doctor to look at her knee. I recommended that the woman go back to her doctor, who discovered she had a cartilage tear and needed surgery. As a result of the knee injury, the woman's injury case met the threshold for compensation under her New Jersey no-fault insurance.

If you suffered a serious auto injury, it is important see a doctor as soon as possible. It is also important to follow your doctor's instructions and to go back to your doctor if you notice other symptoms after the car accident. Following up is important not just for your physical recovery, but also for your financial recovery.

Free consultation with a Certified Civil Trial Attorney: Call Robert A. Jones at 973.852.3352 or fill out our simple contact form if you have been injured in a car crash. Bring the police report, your insurance policy and insurance declaration pages to the consultation.