NOTE: Labels in bold are required.
Livingston, New Jersey, Certified Trial Lawyer
Robert A. Jones is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a civil trial attorney. Fewer than 2% of all lawyers in New Jersey are certified as trial lawyers. To be certified in New Jersey, a lawyer must:
- Demonstrate a substantial involvement in preparation and trial of litigated matters
- Demonstrate an "unblemished reputation" by submitting a list of attorneys and judges who can speak to his character and ability
- Pass a written examination in trial law
- Fulfill continuing education requirements
- Have been a member in good standing of the New Jersey State Bar for at least five years
Robert A. Jones is listed in the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®. In June, 2000 the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA) named him an Advocate of the National College of Advocacy. In 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 Mr. Jones was listed as a Super Lawyer in New Jersey Monthly Magazine.
Free consultation with a certified trial attorney: Call Robert A. Jones at 973.994.3030 or fill out our simple contact form.